[ASTRO] Re: Site Update (mee too!)

.. begin astro-transmission

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997, Adam Millar wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission
>
> I have add some new pictures to the new site. Also found new interview
> amd hopefully fixed some minor problems(pic thumnails). Let me know what
> you think, I
> have not gotten any feedback yet.
>
> http://www.edmonton.shaw.wave.ca/~gmillar/moa/
>
> OverandOut
> Adam

I like your site.  Cool background image.   I like the "laboratory"
theme approach.  Now you have to check out my site, and you MUST
download the Virtual 7" Single MP3 files and install a player.
Please please, nobody has given me any feedback about the new areas
on my site and I put alot of work into them.

Mookie
Astro Science Reverb 3000
http://www.ipinc.net/~kepler/asr3k.html