[ASTRO] Retro-Tech games

.. begin astro-transmission

Sorry, no direct MOA content here.

There were a couple of posts about "klax".  Klax is the "hidden
game" on the Sega Channel this month.

Speaking of the Sega Channel, I just got it this month because
one of my kids saved up and bought himself a Genesis, and now
my cable company (TCI) is dropping it!  Plus they say that Sega
may not be providing it to anyone after the end of this ear.

WARNING: there are a lot of strong indicators that Sega is dropping
manufacture and support of everything except Saturn, and maybe
the old standby Genesis.  Sega CD and Game Gear and 32X are virtually
impossible to find.  The good news is, this "end-of-life" product is
going cheap and the games are too!  I can pick up titles for any
of these orphaned systems/addons for $15 or less.  So now my kids are
getting for Christmas the dream Sega system I wanted 5 years ago
but couldn't afford.

It seems technology becomes "retro" alot faster than it used-to.

The good news for me is the kids will have to give me back my
Odyssey2 system!  I'll put that right here in my home office.

Mookie
Now thoroughly revealed as the most aged listee