[ASTRO] Re: CD vs. Vynil..........................................

.. begin astro-transmission

Annalisa,

I am terribly sorry.  I just re-read my own mail to you and I can't
believe how rude I was.  I would also like to apologise to Grant
Porter for making such a rude posting to the mailing list he runs
for all of us.

I was arrogant and condescending to the extreme.  My only shred of
an explanation is that my civility and judgement were impaired by
sleep deprivation.  I have since had a nap.

Even in my uncivil frame of mind, it was not my intention to seriously
insult you, beleive it or not.  It was intended to be taken as
"good natured brawling", although I can see now how that is not
at all self-evident from reading it.  This kind of verbal roughhousing
works well enough with my friends and co-workers, but never works
in e-mail.

Contritely,

Mookie (Michael Kepler)