[ASTRO] Re: Zombie...

.. begin astro-transmission

On Sun, 7 Sep 1997, Elliot Strange wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission
>
> >ok...if we are all puttin' in our votes for Zombie movies...hum...
> >i would have to say...Cash Flagg's "The Incredibly Strange Humans Who
> >Stopped Living and Became Mixed Up Zombies"
> >=--=Rc=--=
>
> Come on, is that actually a movie? There have been some pretty bad
> flicks, but 'the incredibly strange humans who stopped living and became
> mixed up zombies'?
>
>                                           FERVENTER VESTITE
>                                           Elliot R. Strange
>                                           Mystic Agent 4883

This film provides the stimuli for Mystery Science Theater 3000
Experiment #812.  It has already aired and is not yet scheduled for
replay, although it almost certainly will be shown again this year.
You can review a summary of this experiment at:

http://www.scifi.com/mst3000/experiments/812/

It _is_ the same film, although the title on the print MST3K worked
from has the word "creatures" where you folks have "humans".  It is
entirely possible it has been distributed under more than one title.

There is an Internet Movie Database entry for this film, with all kinds
of info.  Go to:

http://www.imdb.com

select your closest imdb site and then do a substring search for
"incredibly strange" (omit the quotes).  I'd give you the URL for the
found page, but it is extremely long and cryptic.