[ASTRO] Re: space ghost..

.. begin astro-transmission

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997, Veronica Kyle@ Topeka & Shawnee Co. Public Library wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission
>

> >actually, in the first one i wrote to him, i said 3 things-lay off the
> >gimpy songs in 'cartoon planet', whys it only 15 mins, and ever think of
> >having Man Or Astroman on the show? .. he wrote back saying that it was
> >expensive to produce, thats it..so i asked him what about having MOAM?
> >on the show, and thats when i got that response..weird...
>
> "Gimpy" songs?  Why bother watching Cartoon Planet if you don't like the
> songs?  If they laid off the gimpy songs, the show would only be five
> minutes long. The songs are the main reason I watch the show.  Anyone else
> on the list like them too?  My favorite is the one where Brak sings about
> his lost baloney sandwich.  I also like "Don't Send in the Clowns" by Zorak.
> Veronica

I like the "gimpy" songs, too.  They're annoying in a funny sort of way,
which basicly sums up the whole purpouse of the show.  My favorite,
by far, was "Don't Touch Me" by Brak, with SG and Zorak as the
acapella "band".  I couldn't stop laughing; I don't know why.

Speaking of "gimpy" songs.  Join the MST3K information club and then
mailorder their soundtrack CD "Clowns in the Sky".  It has many of
their "gimpy" musical numbers from over the years.  Go to
"http://www.scifi.com/mst3000" to find out more.

Regarding Space Ghost having variable awareness of MoAM?: I would
guess that more than one person answers mail directed to Space Ghost,
and not all of them are "hip" or "hep" or whatever you kids say
these days.