[ASTRO] Re: MPEG3!

.. begin astro-transmission

<snip!>

> On 6/18/97 6:08 PM ,Annalisa Oswald (aoswald@maagnum.com) said:
>
> >Just found an MPEG 3 file of the DISCO-version of the Star Wars theme.
> >Very interesting.
>
> probably from the "Star Wars and Other Galactic Funk" album.... I have it
> on tape somewhere.
>
> -Grant

Whoa!  Where's the MP3?  That was one of my favorite 8-tracks when I
was a kid.  Especially the "Other Galactic Funk", which is really just
this weird sort of marching band drum marathon.

Yes, I realize this is some of the most putrid music ever recorded,
but it is a big sentimental favorite for me.  I'd love to get a copy
of the original album.  I've even looked for it.  _Now_ who needs
a life?