[ASTRO] Re: fav drinks???

.. begin astro-transmission

On Tue, 10 Jun 1997, Ken Cellak wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission
>
> greetings:
> I also prefer a boilermaker over all those fansy or fruity drinks.  a shot
> of the cheapest bar whiskey and a mug of schlitz, the finest beer available
> to us humanoids.
<snip!>

Yikes!  Shlitz?!  Poor poor man probably doesn't live anywhere near
a decent microbrewery.  Probably, Ken, you should look into brewing
your own.  You couldn't do worse than "Corporate Beer".

What with all of the sentiment on this list in favor of small record
labels over majors, y'all shouldn't be drinking that mass-produced
swill. I'm not singling out Schlitz, by the way, I'm bashing all of
the major brands.  This is definitely a quality issue, not one of
politics or class warfare.

Come on over to Oregon, with lovely microbreweries and coffee shops
everywhere!

Zoinks!  I may have started Beer Wars!

MOAM content: what beer, if any, do they drink in space?