[ASTRO] Re: fav drinks???

.. begin astro-transmission

> From Allroy666@aol.com Tue Jun 10 13:59:49 1997
> Date:  Tue, 10 Jun 1997 16:56:15 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Allroy666@aol.com
> To: Multiple recipients of <astro-list@furball.slime.org>
> Subject:  [ASTRO]  Re: fav drinks???
>
> .. begin astro-transmission
>
> DESTROY ALL BEER SNOBS!

<snip!>

I was going to try to argue, but nope, you got me.
I am proudly and happily a beer snob.  That Bud crap and others
of it's ilk gives me instant indigestion.

What I can't stand are wine snobs, but that's probably just because
I don't like wine enough to take the time to learn the particulars,
so you can see how we are all arbitrarily judgemental in our own ways.
But that's ok, because I'm owning the problem.

MOAM content in my next posting, I promise.