[ASTRO] Re: Who is dumb enough to give an Astroman a television?

.. begin astro-transmission

<snip!>

> Let's see, you want me to give away my 13" - 19"  TV for admission to a show
> that usually costs between $5 - $10? And I only get Astro-loot if I give away
> one over 19"?
> Something is wrong with this picture....
> What am I complaining for, I get in for free.
> Being invisible has its perks.
>
> IV

<snip!>

Me!  I am happily and proudly dumb enough to give away a perfectly
good television in return for free admission or a free LP.  I have
done this very thing and will do it again.  It isn't about economics.
It's about being cool.  My TV may actually be or have been on stage
with MoAM.  My TV may actually get dropped and kicked and stomped
upon by Starcrunch.  My TV may actually be thrown through the air
by Birdstuff. This makes me cool.

Of course, I am totally brainwashed.  The Invisible Vaportron is probably
immune to the mind-bending effects of ASTRO-music.  I, however, am a
mere earth-human, slave to MOAM and Servotron.