[ASTRO] Re: ListMom Says:

.. begin astro-transmission

<snip!>
> Nor do I want people nitpicking on spelling or yelling at people who
> nitpick their spelling. If you guys was to do this, send e-mail to each
> other directly. Have a good time. Start your own alt.hate usenet group,
> make voodoo dolls of each other... whatever. Just keep it off the list.
>
> -Grant
<snip!>

Grant (and everybody else),

I am very, very sorry about my reply to the spelling guy.  I was having
a bad evening, dealing with a hellish firecall and trying to find something
I needed amongst a bunch of annoying e-mail from my co-workers, and when I
found the thing from the spelling guy I kinda snapped.  This is no excuse,
just an explanation. I should have taken adeepbreath, counted to 10, and
then sent mail to him directly.

Contritely,

Mookie

P.S.  Even our beloved Coco doesn't know how to spell "tentative", but
we love him no less for it.  Heck, I think that word has more "t"s than
any word deserves, anyway.