[ASTRO] Re: <()> / \ <()>

.. begin astro-transmission

<SNIP!>
> From: mr know-it-all <tjgi@doitnow.com>
> To: Multiple recipients of <astro-list@furball.slime.org>
> Subject:  [ASTRO]  Re: <()> / \ <()>
> .. begin astro-transmission

<YADDA YADDA YADDA...>

> > Don't know of Bukowski, but I'll check it out on your reccomendation,
> > especially since you give acknowledgement to Twain.
> >

> don't take my word for it--i like heinlein.
>
> --
>                                                                 -=+ tj
<SNIP!>

Hey, buddy, I like Heinlein, too.  He was one of the greatest writers
of "hard" science fiction in his works for younger readers.  I only
have a lower opinion of his later "adult" works which are not "hard"
science fiction, but apparently his attempt to create some new genre
for which I know no name.

I read "Red Planet" at least 10 times when I was in 7th grade.

Mookie

P.S.  When you include previous posts, try to be less confusing about
how you do it.  In reading your most recent mail, I didn't know who
was talking half the time, me or you.