[ASTRO] Re: Sci Fi Cons

.. begin astro-transmission

<snip!>
> From: murmur@csrlink.net (Jono Dodds)
> To: Multiple recipients of <astro-list@furball.slime.org>
> Subject:  [ASTRO]  Sci Fi Cons
>
> .. begin astro-transmission

<snip!>
> They probably get too big of a following now, but has moa ever played at a
> sci fi con? exclusively.

<snip!>

When Best Brains was making plans for their second MST3K convention, I
begged and pleaded with them to try to sign MOAM to play their costume
ball.  I have no idea if they ever even read my mail, but if they ever
have Conventio-Con-Expo-Fest-O-Rama again, it would be really super cool
if MOAM could be the "house band".

What is the official ASTRO-position on playing this kind of gig?