[ASTRO] Re: Things that rock

.. begin astro-transmission

<snip!>

> Djastroboy@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > .. begin astro-transmission
> >
> > am i the only real human on the list?????
>

> yes, you are.  i, personally, am an exile from the saturnalian civil
> war.  what about the rest?
> --
>                                                                 -=+ tj
<snip!>

Well, to the best of my knowledge, Senator, I myself am an ordinary
Earth-Human, and darned proud of it, although I'm sure some of you aliens
think I'm just "owning the problem".

Someone else asked about Coco's Theremin.  Yes, he builds them _and_
burns them.  He also builds the Tesla Coils.  He's an Electronic Monkey
Wizard, after all.  If you want to build your own, go for it.  All
electronic projects are fun and frustrating, a Theremin doubly so.

Calling all Cocos:  I think most of us would like to know more about
what you guys did for the Cartoon Planet show and the whole story of
how that came about.

Earthborn and Earthbound,

Michael Kepler

P.S.  So who _is_ Jim Stacey?  Anyone?... Beuhler?