[ASTRO] Re: New to list

.. begin astro-transmission

<snip!>
> Date:  Mon, 19 May 1997 18:55:05 -0500
> From: Technoramus@webtv.net (Kristopher Purzycki)
> To: Multiple recipients of <astro-list@furball.slime.org>
> Subject:  [ASTRO]  Re: New to list
>
> .. begin astro-transmission
>
> Is it true Joel Hodgon is working on a movie?

<snip!>

If you call that a movie.  It's more of that crap like he did with
the HBO special "The Box" (or something like that), which was shown
on Comedy Cancelled last year sometime.  The good news is that it will
feature Frank Connif!

Not everything Joel Hodgson and Frank Connif are up to is crap, however.
They are both involved in some way, although I don't fully understand
how as yet, with "Sabrina The Teenage Witch", the tv series on ABC.
I kinda like the show.  But then again, I was upset when the cancelled
"The Charmings", so I'm obviously kinda strange.

Just last Friday, Frank was featured in an episode of Sabrina, for about
20 seconds.  Rumor has it he is the voice of the talking cat, but I'm not
sure.

I'd tell you to take this discussion to the MST3K list, but I don't know
of one.  If anybody out there knows of an MST3K mailing list, lemme know.
I can't get news here, so I can only do this sort of discussion thing via
mailing lists.

Mookie (www.ipinc.net/~kepler - check out my mst3k/moam page)