Re: Questions questions questions...

Grant,

Thanks for the list and thanks for the "back issues".
This list is the ideal medium of communication among fans
and between fans and the band.  If most fans use the list
instead of directly e-mailing Coco, it will probably be easier
on him and more informative for everybody.

It would be nice if the ASTRO-guys had net access while touring
so that we could get Birdstuff's diaries via the list while the
tour is in progress.  This was done on the King Crimson list by
a member of their opening act, The California Guitar Trio, and
it was pretty neat to follow the tour that way.

Regarding the FAQ, I agree that Coco should have final editorial
authority, which he can exercise at his convenience as schedules
allow.  I'm going to just gather info for awhile and not actually
compile a FAQ for a few weeks or months.  Right now, there aren't
very many Frequently Asked Questions, other than the whole fourth
bandmember confusion.  I'm going to chase down as many MOAM
interviews as I can as research for the FAQ project.

Thanks again,

Michael Kepler
kepler@metro1.com
www.ipinc.net/~kepler/asr3k.html