Questions questions questions...

.. begin astro-transmission

I've been hesitant to deluge Coco's personal e-mail with many of
the burning questions I have had, but now that there is a public
forum it seems like less of a waste of his time, since it covers
everybody.

Here's a few:

Who the heck is Jim Stacey (from "I'm about to pull a Jim Stacey
on your ass" stage patter from Coco on Transmissions from Uranus)?

Who puts together those super cool "noise" tracks (eg. Cool Your
Jets, etc. )?

During the most recent tour leg through the Western U.S., where were all
the groovy background noises between songs coming from?  Was it the
powerbook?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop...
in space?

END OF QUESTIONS FOR COCO

I haven't found an ASTRO-FAQ per-se anywhere yet.  If there really
isn't one, I'm considering shouldering that burden myself and putting
it on my web page.  If there really is one; someone please tell me
where to find it and who is maintaining it.  Regardless of wether I'm
assembling a FAQ or not, I'd like to get copies of postings to this
list from before May 13, since that's when I started receiving.  I won't
get mad if more than one helpful person forwards all their back-postings.

My posts should be shorter than this,

Michael Kepler (Mookie Keebler)
kepler@metro1.com
http://www.ipinc.net/~kepler/asr3k.html