[ASTRO] Re: MST3K

.. begin astro-transmission [XQA00309.3]

I don't know if this came up before on the list, as I have been away for
some time...but...
WHile in Los Angeles, we had the honor/pleasure of having JOEL HODGSON (the
original host) of MST3K, and writer of the MST3K Love Theme, join us live
on stage, he sang the love theme, while we played the music...I yelped
back-up for him with flaming helmet.  It was so much fun!..(and he even
forgot a few of the lyrics!)
If anyone on the list was at this show, and has a video tape of the
show..we would love to get a copy.

.over
.coco