New Astro-Update (12/5/97)

Greetings earthling!

Your mail has reached the Astro-Mail-Bot.
If you have used a keyword, then ignore this auto-reply.

We have started a new system for handling incoming email.

Below, you will find answers to the most often ask questions, including tour dates, release dates, and new astro-news.

If the information below does not suffice for your specific email, we would like you to check our www site lovcated at www.astroman.com

If this still does not help then you can re-send your mail with the following keywords in the SUBJECT line of your mail:

For email concerning Mail order, use the keyword "Mail Order"

For email concerning the Fan Club, use the keyword "Fan Club"

For email concerning an interview request, use the keyword "Interview Request

For email requesting a radio station ID or Drop, use the keyword "Radio Drop"

For email requesting press info, use the keyword "Press"

For other unanswered Astro-related questions, use the keyword "Question"

For mail that does not require a response (announcments etc), use the keyword "Message"

Email not containing one of the above keywords in the SUBJECT LINE will not be read.

Upcoming Astro-Shows:

We have just returned from a long fall of touring, and we are on a break from touring at this time. We currently have no shows book in the near future.

We will be hitting the road again soon, with tenative plans for a quick trip to Japan (possibly in April).

Astro-News:

During the time off from touring, we will be recording a number of new 7" singles.

We are also working on music for a few few films.

You can hear a bit of Man or Astro-man? in the new Carrot Top film enttiled "Chairman of the Board" (soon to be released by Tri-Mark.

We are also composing new music for another film entitled "Meet the Deetles" (I am not sure how you spell that!)

Also during the break, we are working on re-locating our recording facility (Zero Return) from Alabama to Atlanta.

Keep an eye out for a new section of the web site dedicated to the new studio.

Web updates are in progress...and should happen more often now that we are home.