[ASTRO] Inside Peel

.. begin astro-transmission [XZA00309.2]

Inside the Head of John Peel is in fact a bootleg of one of our John Peel
Session recording for the BBC based radio show.
We found out about it while on tour, in fact Starcrunch walked in the
record shop in, hmm, actually I can't remeber where it was..but he saw it,
and bought it!
Later we found out through the grapevine who was responsible, but we agreed
to keep our mouths shut if they would send us a case of 'em...so we have
been selling them at our shows for $5.00.

.over
.coco