O.R.I. To Perform At Apple HQ

O.R.I.sound_ News Bulletin
<A periodic bulletin from the O.R.I. Outreach Division.>

Vol. 1, No. 9  September 14, 1998
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Special Edition of the O.R.I. News Bulletin!!!!!!!

The Operation Re-Information Sound Team has been asked to perform at the
Headquarters of Apple Computer .

	After weeks of legal red tape, non-disclosure forms and risk assesment waivers, the
O.R.I.Sound team has been officially invited to serenade Apple's work force with
motivational messages during their lunch break.  This one of a kind mid-day concert
will take place in the 'Town Hall' Auditorium on Apple's Cupertino, CA campus at
12:30pm on Friday, September 25th.
	Some analysts have speculated that this move is part of O.R.I.'s plan to purchase the
computer maker,  while others postulate that Apple seeks to acquire the
REINFORMATION control method and apply it to their own marketing efforts.  It is well
known that Apple has grown tired of it's "Think Different" ad campaign and now has
it's eyes on O.R.I.'s "Think Like This" slogan.  Post event analysis will be in order to
determine each company's true intention.

While no accurate figures are available, one can only  wonder how few Corporate
Rock Soulutionists have actually been granted such an opportunity.

Confirmed O.R.I. Tour  Dates:

9.15.98 - - - Las Vegas, NV. . . . Fat Daddy's +
9.16.98 - - - San Diego, CA . . . .The Casbah +
9.17.98 - - - Los Angeles, CA. . . . canceled . . . .
9.18.98 - - - San Francisco . . . . Bottom of the Hill +
9.19.98 - - - Eugene, OR . . . .  WOW Hall +
9.20.98 - - - Portland, OR . . . .  Satyricon +
9.21.98 - - - Seattle, WA . . . . Breakroom +
9.22.98 - - - Bellingham, WA . . . . Double Wide +

9.25.98 - - -  CUPERTINO, CA. . . . . APPLE  HEADQUARTERS (12:30pm)

9.26.98 - - - Los Angeles, CA . . . . . Ground Zero... U.S.C. campus
also performing:  Herr K, The Orbitals
Enter Gate 2 off Figueroa Street, first left north of Exposition Blvd.
Go to security shack and make right.
infoline: (323)735-5019

+....Operation Re-Information To Support Man Or Astroman's Clone Tour Alpha Phase
2.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
New  O.R.I. Releases:

-M-Pire  records has produced a limited run, 6 song O.R.I.EP titled, "Variable
Dump," in honor of the upcoming O.R.I. West Coast tour.  Three of the tracks were
recorded live at The ProjektHaus in Pittsburgh, PA.  This material can be heard on
several radio  stations in the projected tour area  and will be available for purchase at
scheduled O.R.I. performances.

-Operation Re-Information has entered in to a production and distribution venture
with longtime producers of fine audio documents, Vinyl Communications,  based in San
Diego, CA.  Vinyl Communications has a distribution arrangement  with Mordam  which
will make REINFORMATION available to a much larger customer base.  Several
releases are planned with Vinyl Communications including an 8 song EP to be released
in November.  This product debut will precede the second O.R.I. full length album
titled, "Universal Standard 84000," which will be released in early January, 1999.
Long term plans to support this release include a cross-country tour scheduled for
February of next year.

-New O.R.I. songs appear on two freshly released compilations:
Chunklet magazine issue #14 comes with a complementary CD that contains "Repeat",
while Noisy Revolution's limited run '1999.75 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack'
features "Destroy".  Both songs were recorded at ORILab during the 2nd quarter of this
fiscal year.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
ORISoft Update:

       --BackToBasics software will soon be available in a selection of designer color
schemes under the 7.499 version number.  New Styles include:

"BackToBasics for Girls"
	 in pastel pink,
"BackToBasics Time to Get Ill"
	in yellow and green, (in production).
"BackToBasics for Cowboys"
	wood grain with rope, (in production).
"BackToBasics for Safety Conscious Cowboys"
	OSHA orange-wood grain with yellow rope, (in production).
And of course the original, "BackToBasics for Business"
	in Dark Blue Black.

The 7.499 upgrade features enhanced content color schemes and even more control
features:
	-Light up "sound on / sound release" indicators have been included for each key in
the display showing exactly which key has been triggered and indicating when the
triggered sound has stopped playing.
	-Option key commands allow for selected key switching without using the mouse.
All of these features will be available in version 7.499 scheduled for release in late
September.  Bookmark the ORISoft pages at www.reinformation.com to remain
reinformed:  http://www.reinformation.com/orisoft/orisoft.html

       --TalkBackToBasics Version 1.111 beta  is now available for testing.
Interested participants in O.R.I.'s dynamic software development program can
download TalkBackToBasics from the following URL:
http://www.reinformation.com/orisoft/tbtb/talkbacktobasics.sit.hqx

        --BackToBasics users are encouraged to bring examples of their work to the
performances mentioned above as well as comments about the software.  Version
7.009/7.499 upgrades will be available at the show (free for registered  users).