Re: [ASTRO] Re: Clones.... or ASTRO-VANILLI-MANIA?

I would love to tell you more about the Man or Astroman Clone Unit Alpha tour,
but I promised Coco that I would not interfere with the astroserve list.

If you promise on yer astrofandom that you will not tell a soul (and by 'tell'
I include all modern media of communication) what I have to say, I can drop my
AstroSlave gaurd a little and fill you in on some details.  But, and this is
important, all details are to be between you and me and kept out of all
discussions until after the portland show.

If you agree to these terms, I will mail you a reply to your posts on the
astroserve list.

thanx. The Brannock Device.

pleasepleaseplease do not mention this email to anyone, Coco would bite me on
the ass if he caught me doing this- but I think you deserve some clarity- so I
will bend the rules just a wee bit. please do not burn me on this.