[ASTRO] Re: Short People

Greetings:
     Let's not forget other short people (outside of music) who had
gigantic impacts on the world, like Napoleon, for instance (the complex is
named after him, as is a pastry). He was successful as a general, and as a
political, legal and social reformer. That often gets overlooked and
downplayed because of the dictator thing. Picky, picky!
     I don't know why (really, I don't), but I was just thinking of Paul
Williams the other day. Can you say, synchronicity? Whatever happened to
that elfen guy?
    At a whopping 5' 8" myself, I would say that the ratio for short people
(to prove themselves) is about 100 to 1. Unfortunately, I received no
musical talent and decided to do the business "thang" instead.
     For what it is worth.
--Fiber Unit