[ASTRO] Re: ORI

---Nick Jackson <nicknada@sonic.net> wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission [X-HJIKE27.W3]
>
> If he was shorter than you expected, then it was most definitely
Star Crunch.

Well, some of the greatest rockers are below average height. Coco
ain't too tall either, and Birdstuff and Dexter X are about average.
Come to think of it, very few great musicians are very tall. Iggy,
that flake who used to be Prince, Mick Jagger, and who can forget (OK,
most of you would rather forget) Paul Williams-- they are all pretty
short, but they are powerhouses! I think they feel that they have more
to prove than the next guy so they make up for it. There is probably
some formula that shows the correlation between height, weight and
musical talent. Anybody know the ratios?

Veronica