[ASTRO] Re: Servotron's Smelly Suits

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

Yeah, the Donnas are great. Just DO NOT stand next to the speakers like I
did when I saw them last week, unless you want to emulate hero Pete
Townshend.  I read an interview where they said that they concentrated more
on practicing their music than doing their homework during their senior year
of high school. Ususally I discourage such things, but in their case, it
payed off. I imagine that their parents aren't too thrilled though.  They
are just past jail-bait age and they're playing in bars, singing sexually
explicit lyrics, and wearing tight pants and t-shirts.

Veronica