[ASTRO] SRA card at shows?

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

Hi there.  For me, my first, live, sonic assault by Servotron occurs tonight
(Yip, yip, YIPEE!!!).

I frantically tore up my room to find that tiny little laminated gem... my SRA
memberbship card.

Is this card good for discounts at shows, like the Astro card is?  Or is the
SRA card just to help you get "mercy from the robots"?

Just wanted to know... before I leave for the Troubadour at 6:30!!

Seeing Servotron on March 26th
Seeing Penn and Teller on March 27th

Latest Music Acquisitions:
Ben Folds Five -- Naked Baby Photos
Various Artists -- Random (Gary Numan Tribute Album)
Pulsars -- "Tunnel Song" promo music video

Asian Dork Princess,

**Leslie** (the Librarian)

{E-mail me for a copy of the Nerf Herder FAQ (last updated 3/18), soon to be
on the Official NH site at <A HREF="http://www.coincide.com/nerfherder">
http://coincide.com/nerfherder</A> sometime this century}

Various Shameless Plugs:

ARE-OH-VEE music video program (SoCal areas only... sorry)
*featuring the best "alternative," indie, and local artists*
Thursday nights / Friday mornings
1:30 a.m. for a half hour
On KDOC (Channel 56, 46, 24.... check your local listings, since it varies)
E-mail:  AreOhVee@aol.com
Request Line:  714-646-6433
Website:  http://www.areohvee.com