[ASTRO] Re: Space Bunnies Must Die!

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

Greetings everyone!

>The sad part is, the game appears to be DOA.  I've searched the web
>for info on it, and it looks like ownership of the project changed
>hands a few times and the developers working on it eventually gave
>up and started something else.  Too bad, because it looks like it
>could have been really cool, and it might have even had an MOA?
>soundtrack.

The newest issue of "Next Generation" magazine has a feature on this game in
its "Alphas" section.  This section deals with games that are under
development and should be out reasonably soon.  It is a two-page write-up
with some pictures.  No mention of the Astromen though...

Cheers,

Brian Mc.