OFFICIAL SUPERNOVA WEB PAGE
http://home.earthlink.net/~cynot3
Phazerblast Fanzine:
#1 w/ the Queers and Swingin' Utters
one 55 cent stamp
#2 w/ Mr.T Experience and Man or AstroMan?
SOLD OUT!! (but I still have the proofs and I
might do a reprint)
#3 w/ Iron-Ons, Servotron and 4.
coming soon...
I am looking for contributions to both the
web page and Phazer Blast.. e-mail me for
info cynot3@earthlink.net
"Turn off the fan? Does Ben have a switch on
him somewhere?" - ART NOVA
"I know it's your senior year in high school
and you're trying to party it up, but, It's
not a crime to take a shower Ben"- Z4-OBX