[ASTRO] Re: Detroit O.R.I./Servotron show

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

>punk rock commando garbage worth it.

What the hell is "punk rock commando garbage"? Punks dressed in Mohawks and
wearing camouflage bondage pants? Maybe they were a Ramones styled band and
wore camo blue jeans and leather jackets! Or, how about, melodic hardcore,
with camo pants baggy enough for two, complete with requisite army issue
backpacks and lunch boxes! No, I bet they were a straightedge band  wearing
olive green baseball hats and hooded sweatshirts. That's it.

I hope there was automatic weapons. You can't have a commando band without
automatic weapons.

And remember:

First rule is: The laws of Germany.
Second rule is: Be nice to mommy.
Third rule is: Don't talk to commies.
Fourth rule is: Eat kosher salamis.

Captain "PUNK ROCK fashion queen-commando" Kirk