[ASTRO] Re: Detroit O.R.I./Servotron show

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

> [...]

> little later.  The stage was dark, and Servotron emerged....00Zx1 had some
> nifty lights on his helmet as did Andro 600.  It seemes like Ando really
> enjoyed shining people in the eyes with it at various points in the show.
> They then started their set, and after the first song 00ZX1 discovers a
> large puddle of water has appeared on the stage in front of him. He comes
> to the conclusion that a human has attempted to sabotage their set, so he
> points to a guy wearing a 00Zx1 shirt and insists that he cleans the mess
> up.   The heckles were as expected, very humorous.  One fan in the
> audience made an especially lame heckle, the "your momma is a toaster"
> one....and Z40BX commented that he had heard that one at every show they
> had played so far for this tour.  He then started complimenting the
> "yuppy" on his fashion taste, saying that he liked his prety peach shirt,
> bannana republic pants and belt, and that his receding hairline was also
> quite attractive.  He then suggested that the yuppy put the belt on his
> head to camoflauge his receding hairline, or better yet around his neck.
> All of a sudden this rude drunk girl comes pushing her way through the
> crowd, and decides to push her way into my spot.  She says something to
> the effect that she was doing it for feminism....which makes no
> sense,,,,for obvious reasons!  She then began to dance seductively in
> front of Z40BX.  Z40BX and 00Zx1 soon caught on to her ingorant nature.
> 00Zx1 complimented her on the nice tribal tatoo she had, that it was very
> original and creative.  He then acted out her trip to the tatoo parlor,
> "hmmmm....what tatoo would you like miss?"  "Oh, (looks at the wall) I
> would like number C-36 please"  She got pissed off and started telling
> them to fuck off, all the while waving her cigarette and bevarage in the
> air.  Z40Bx then commented that she looks like she would be someone that
> Courtney Love would be friends with, and that she must be a reject from
> the movie Sid & Nancy.  This made up for losing my spot temporarily.  She
> then started yelling even louder...gesturing at Z40BX wildly.  He then
> looked straight at her......and shouted, "Shut up now Human Bitch!"  That
> was the highlight of my evening.  Another funny part was when a friend of
> mine that had drank too much started making bad heckle after bad
> heckle.....I told him he was going to regret it....but he wouldn't listen.
> Z40bx then pointed at him after one really bad joke, and called him
> doogie.  He then commented that even though he was impressed that he had
> graduated from med school at the age of twelve, he was still in fact a
> stupid human.  After the show my friend kept asking us if he looked like
> doogie.....but he asked for it.....
>
> All in all I really enjoyed the show, Servotron played an excellant set.
> Theres more stuff that happened heckle wise etc......but I think that I
> might have talked your ears off at this point......so I will leave it at

Hello,
Tiff pretty much recounted the highlights of the show really well.
Heres a few things I remember.
  At one point in the servotron set, somone called obx's drumset gay.
He appeared sad about this. Zx1 said he had a confession to make he
also thought obx's drum set was gay. At one point Zx1 chastized obx
for interrupting. ObX said he was taking over leadership. Andro
quickly cut down obx by calling him a fake ass robocop bitch.  ZX-1
announced humans could save themselves by heading to the merch table
and buying man or astroman merchandise. Proto-unit was livid she
ordered zx1 to prepare for termination for commiting such a grave
error. She insulted Man or ASstromanand stated eveyone knows there no such thing as aliens. Zx-1 went
over to pout in the corner. Obx approached him to offer a hug. Zx-1
pretended to go for the hug then bonked obx on the head and went into
the next song.
  O.R.I. and servotron each put on an awsome show that was more than
worth the meager $8 for a ticket.  Leonard's Innards i could have
done without., but the awsome show the other 2 bands put on made
suffering through their punk rock commando garbage worth it.

Thanks,
Dave