[ASTRO] Re: Seizure Robots

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

> dude, i taped it, but i can't make copies of it for
> lack of 2 VCR's.  otherwise i would like to help you
> view one of the best Simpsons episodes i've seen in
> quite some time.
<snip!>
> ~ Dave

Hey, in the movie "The Mummy" they've got a little beetle that does
the same thing that Homer's penny did, and then it eats your brain,
yum yum!

So, since both this Simpsons episode and the Mummy movie were scripted
and well into production many many months ago, do you think that the
similarity of the scene and the timing of their releases was perhaps
not coincidental?  Hmmm...

Mookie

P.S.  Micro-Review of "The Mummy": not as bad as I feared, nor as
good as I hoped.  A ripoff of "Indiana Jones" starring Brendan
Frazier (sp?).  I frankly like Brendan better than Harrison, but he
wasn't used to full effect in this film.  He departed from his
usual mode of innocent boyish charm in favor of a more arrogant
persona, which didn't fit very well.

Astro-content: I'm working on new 3D astro-pics for my website, coming soon...