[ASTRO] Re: age & monkeys

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

I can empathise with both sides of the "do we care about your age?"
debate.  Ultimately, it is easy enough to ignore as long as it doesn't
spiral out of control, and I don't think this particular thread is
heading that way.

Besides, being written true astro-fans, you can see below that even posts
with the "age" or "age and monkeys" subject lines have veered back
into astro-relevant subject matter.

I think Grant's silence thus far on this subject has been the silence
of wisdom, as neither the irrelevant thread nor the complaints about it
have gone overboard.  I'm not nearly as wise as Grant, so I thought
I'd go ahead and talk about it.

Astro-content: I wish to re-iterate that I sill love MOA? and to add
that when I spoke with Trace after the Seattle show he was a really
nice person.  Being a really nice person is one of the consistent
ASTRO-qualities shared by all ASTRO-men I have met.

Mookie
(biographical data withheld as a public service)