[ASTRO] Re: text-to-speech (not really related to the list)

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

Ok, so I'm cluttering the list with my unhelpful reply.

I just wanted to announce that your "geek-cred" is at 110%
for running mklinux.  I tip my space helmet to you.

However, if you are hoping to run a Mac app on mklinux, it ain't
gonna happen without some kind of emulator, unless there is something
special in mklinux that allows direct execution of Mac apps.  If there
is, let me know, because I do have an old Mac laying around here, and
I would live a heterogeneous Mac/Linux environment.

Will mklinux work on older (non PowerPC) Macs?

I've never met an emulator of anything that was worth a damn, execept MAME,
which won't help you here.  (MAME = Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator,
runs on Linux, Loser95, and possibly others, and totally rocks.)

Mookie