[ASTRO] Re: space ghost song

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999 Slayboy3@aol.com wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]
>
> Does anyone know if MOAM have released, or going to release, the song they
> play at the end of Space Ghost?

They recorded more than just a closing theme to SGC2C.  They also
did an opening theme, which was used in only one episode that I have
seen, and a short "play me to the desk" cue that appeared in the same
episode.  They may have recorded even more.  Coco had said that the
SGC2C producers didn't want to use some of their cues because they were
"too long".

Coco had said they might put out their SGC2C last year on a single.
Obviously, that didn't happen.  I'd love to hear _everything_ they
laid down in those sessions, but at this point it appears less
likely that they will be releasing previouisly-unreleased stuff
recorded with the old Starcrunch lineup.  They seem to be forging
full speed ahead into new territory with the new blood, which is
certainly no bad thing.

I have pretty good quality (albeit mono) captures of the MOA? SGC2C
opening and closing themes, as well as the abovementioned short
cue, complete with amusing snippets of dialog.  Right now, there is
a fairly lossy low-bitrate MP3 of the closing theme on my website
(http://www.kepler.net/asr3k.html).

I'm trying to decide if I want to tempt the wrath of Turner further
by putting up higher quality MP3s of all three clips.  Maybe it'll
be safer if I cut the non-MOA? dialog and SFX out.  In any case,
Turner probably "owns" these tracks and even a blessing from Coco
himself would not protect me from Ted's legions of lawyers.