[ASTRO] Re: the "new" MOAM

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

As mentioned below, the "fourth member" position has always
been a temporary, primarily touring, job.  The BIG change
recently, however, is the departure of the amazing Starcruch,
to be replaced by Trace Reading (formerly Chromocrunch of the
MOA? Clone Project Alpha, formerly ???).  I'm suspending judgement
on what this means to the quality and validity of the new MOA? until
after I see the new lineup live in just over a month.  Two out
of three of the guys who created the band and most of it's catalog
are still there, but they have historically had a very lead-guitar-centered
sound, so a change in that position is non-trivial.

Mookie