[ASTRO] Re: Varied prattle

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, d-Vigeant wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]
>
> 	Anyone else grab a copy of the new Vanity Fair with the Star Wars
> cover before they flew off the shelves? (I got my dozen!) It's
> actually pretty substantial with the info it divulges- even going so
> far as to reveal what the intro "text-that-fades-to-the-horizon" says
> (could be a decoy though).

Doh!  This is the first I've heard of this.  I'll check the local
shops even though it is probably hopeless.

> 	The Warner Brothers store has their own line of bean bag characters,
> among those just released are a Space Ghost and a Speedbuggy.

Cool!  I'm rushing out to get my Space Ghost 'beany baby' today!

> 	Anyone heard the TVT Records/Sci-Fi Channel 4 CD set of Science
> Fiction's Greatest Hits?
>
> 	anyone.anyone...?

Seen it, but not heard it.  I'm recently infected with a fervent desire
to avail myself of a good collection of classic themes, especially both
seasons of "Space: 1999", so I've been looking.

I'm a little more attracted to some very comprehensive-looking
comps put out on the Varese Sarabande label.  The package doesn't
tell me if they are originals or new performances.  Anybody out
there have these and can tell me?  I'll post the actual titles
later if I can find them.