[ASTRO] Re: Enterprise-E

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

Poor lad.  In my experience, the annual special Hallmark ornaments
are always gone well before Christmas and NEVER go on sale, especially
the Star Trek and Space ornaments.

Nonetheless, I'll have a look around for the 1701-E.

My request: last year I snoozed and missed out on the Mercury
Capsule Hallmark ornament.  I have all of the other Space commemeratives,
but not this one.  Anybody got a line on where I can get it?

Please, I don't even want to know how much it is selling for
on EBAY.

Mookie