[ASTRO] Re: New MOA? page (corrections)

.. begin astro-transmission [Q-10IAE27.Z5]

Here are dates when I saw MOA? that are omitted from your
(David's) list, or have incorrect or incomplete info in your list:

July 13, 1996 - Satyricon, Portland Oregon
	(some guy had a video camera, a friend of mine actually
	found him, but he won't trade)

April 10, 1997 - LaLuna, Portland Oregon - Incorrectly listed as 1996,
	although under a 1997 heading.  (video taped, stereo sound)

	for setlist, go to http://www.kepler.net/zorlock.html

October 30, 1997 - LaLuna, Portland Oregon
	(video taped, stereo sound, also analog cassette taped by
	a friend of mine, in stereo)

	for setlist, go to http://www.kepler.net/mummies/index.html

You might want to check your list against what is can be found
at the official astro-site (www.astroman.com).  The "Past Shows"
page (linked from the "Upcoming Shows" page) has all of the above
dates, and possibly more that you have missed.

Keep up the good work, though.  The official page has very
cursory information about past shows, and it doesn't go very far
back.  A comprehensive list, including setlists, would be a
great resource.  Thanks for taking on this task.

I'll check my own archives for info that may help you.  I know
I have downloaded copies and/or printouts of older versions of
the offical astro-pages.  It seems to me that a lot of past show
information, and maybe even some Birstuff tour diaries, have
gotten lost along the way at Astro-HQ.

Mookie