[ASTRO] Re: coke vs. pepsi

Jolt Cola totally rules!  But Coke Classic is a close second.
I'm fat, so I drink diet, and there is no diet Jolt, thus I drink Coke.
My favorite carbonated beverage of all was Black Tiger Sparkling Coffee
from Coffee People, but now they don't make it anymore, so I have to
be sleepy all the time.

Mookie