[ASTRO] Re: vinyl vs. cd

My revised list of things to avoid discussing:

1) religion
2) politics
3) vinyl vs. cd

On all of these subjects, most people on either side are convinced
that there is "no reasoning with" people on the other side.  Thereare precious few people who take an intellectually honest and open
approach to these subjects.  Most cases cited to prove one point
or another are corrupted with unreliable variable factors, which
means nothing gets proven.

By the way, on vinyl vs. cd, I find our Beloved ListMom Grant to
be one of those rare fair-minded and well-informed individuals.