[ASTRO] Re: secret agent soundsIn-Reply-To: <199810062339.TAA12672@camel7.mindspring.com>

Continental Records mailorder is one with which I have had some
good experiences.  They are in Bellvue WA, I think.  I'll post
the address if I can find a catalog.

I generally have frustrating experiences with CD importers, and
have yet to have what I would call an entirely "good" experience.
In fact, I found it most useful to make e-friends with people
in other countries who are willing to do my shopping for me.

Speaking of indie shops, we've got some excellent ones in
Portland OR: 2nd Ave Records, Ozone, Music Millenium.  In
case you ever get into town.

I am also perplexed by the negative report on "Secret Agent Sounds".
This is one of my favorite comp CDs on which MOA? appear, even better
than the excellent "School House Rock Rocks" and much better, overall,
than "The Estrus Cocktail Companion".  Don't get me wrong, the "Cocktail
Companion" is a worthwhile purchase, just not as consistently good
across the whole disc as the others.

Mookie