[ASTRO] Sojourner Mars Rover Hotwheels Toy (no astro-content)

I was searching feverishly for these things for many many moons.
About three months ago I counted myself lucky to find two of them
when a store cleaned out it's warehouse.

Well, surprize surprize, the Kay-Bee Toys at our local mall, which
is kind of a toy outlet store where bigger chains dump their old
stock, has about a dozen.  Well, they _had_ about a dozen yesterday.
Of those I bought a mere 5.

These are the original "Action Pack" sets made back in 1996. As far
as I know there was only the one production run.  I have no idea
how many they made, just that they're damnably hard to find.

The set includes: the Sojourner rover, the lander (what was it's
name?), and the whole Pathfinder spacecraft (excluding the booster,
of course).  The rover rolls and the "suspension" tilts like the
real thing, and there is a flip-up antenna.  The lander opens up
and has a tiny, non-removeable, rover inside, and a pull-up
antenna mast.  The Pathfinder heat sheild comes off and out comes
a tiny little lander which also opens up to reveal a really tiny
(no-removeable) lander.  So you get the rover in three different
scales and the lander in two.  The only part that has any significant
metal construction is the largest rover.

Anybody interested?  I'm not trying to get rich off of this.  I just
ask that anyone who aquires them from me love them for what they are
first, and for their investment potential a distant second.

Please be patient.  The price will be reasonable, but the turn-around
time will be slow.  It is just part of the nature of the beast that
is me.  Those of you still waiting for tapes from me know what I
mean.  Others who have received tapes also know that I eventually
come through.

Anyway, if you're interested, email me privately and we'll work out
the details.  If I get lots of responses right away I'll go ahead
and buy out whatever is left at the store.  As it stands now I have
4 up for grabs (giving one away already).