Re: [ASTRO] Re: movie

> I agree. no kissing. amen.
> two things:
> antarctica. ok, there's little or no precipitation there, so there could not
> possibly be snow on the ground. only frozen stuff. look it up, or watch the
> discovery channel
> how did they get the car turned around in the alley like that? ;)
>
> ~annalisa

Good catch!  I was actually impressed with better-than-average
continuity in this film, but you found a big inconsistency I missed.
The car, not the snow, which I take as simple "artistic license".

By the way, I mean shot-to-shot continuity in the film, not larger
plot continuity within the film or in relation to events in the series.
That's a whole other can-o-worms.

Effects were generally good, but certainly uneven from scene to scene.
The Federal Building explosion really stands out as one of the most
chillingly impressive sequences I have ever seen.  The antarctica
sequence, however, was a mixed bag of beautiful shots and cheezy
shots.

Mookie