[ASTRO] Re: 6/18 show (Dallas, not OKC you fools) update

> um welp here's the setlist for the 6/18 show in Dallas:
>
> XL3 / NAME / ESCAPE / 9-VOLT / (Classified) / GRAVITY / JACK / CO2 / JUNK
> SATTELITE / RADIATION / DEST. VENUS / PLANET / TV FISSION / INVASAION / LO
> BATT / PYREX / NITROUS
>
> LIKE YOU REALLY FUCKING CARE
>

> mike simpson

HELL YES WE FUCKING CARE.  Many of us are hoping for more of a
"best of" set including stuff they REAL Astro-Doods have stopped
playing live.   Looks like a fairly typical setlist to me, although
somewhat rearranged in order and a little on the short side.  Nice
to see "Name of Numbers" back, though.  I assume "ESCAPE" is "Escape
Velocity", not "Escape Through the Air Vent", right?  Also nice to see
"Nitrous" as a closer.  My favorite closer is "Principles Unknown".
"Conrad Uno" is a great song, but better for earlier in the set than
for the Grand Finale.

Should be interesting to hear different people playing these songs,
especially the vocals.  Hopefully LaLuna here in Portland will actually
mic and mix the vocals audibly for a change.