[ASTRO] Re: Who is that guy?

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

<snip!>
> > Well, I checked out the photo and I'm pretty sure that is Chris Billheimer
> [...]
> > Sorry, but I don't know what his official ASTRO-name is.
> > He might be "The Brannock Device", or maybe "Bookman", or maybe
> > none of the above.  Anybody who has that detail, please let me know,
> > I've been wondering.
>
> I don't know what Chris's official astro-name is either, but I'm acquainted
> with Bookman and The Brannock Device, and Chris isn't either one of those
> guys.
>
> --Moon Dawg

Dawg, you seem to be the most knowledgeable listee about these personnel
matters.  Could you please check out:

http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~prenderg/astroman/astrodex.html

and tell us who that guy is?  He's the guy in an orange coverall and cowboy
hat lurking behind Coco's equipment stack.

I've seen this guy doing tour support for MOA? every time I have seen them
in Portland (3 times now).  Somewhere along the way I got the impression that
he was Chris Billheimer, but now I'm wondering if I am wrong.  If I'm wrong,
I've got some embarassingly wrong info on my website, and I'd like to fix
it.

My own low-res video snap of this mysterious Man In Orange is at:

http://www.ipinc.net/~kepler/mumsnaps/page22.html

He's the one behind the Coco, the other Man In Orange.

Thanks,

Mookie

ASTRO SCIENCE REVERB 3000
http://www.ipinc.net/~kepler/asr3k.html