[ASTRO] Re: Who is that guy?

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

> From amillar@shaw.wave.ca Thu Jan 22 12:11:10 1998
> Date:  Thu, 22 Jan 1998 12:18:02 -0700
> From: "amillar" <amillar@shaw.wave.ca>
> To: Multiple recipients of Astro-list <moamlist@pop.mindspring.com>
> Subject:  [ASTRO]  Who is that guy?
>
> .. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]
>
> Ah, the list is back....... Thanks for all the work you have done on it
> by the way Grant.
>
>     I was looking at these pictures from a live show, that must have
> been from this year (because Dex has the latex suit) and there is this
> guy that is behind Birdstuff, and he is playing the samples.  They say
> he is called the organic sampler, has anyone seen this guy? Here is the
> site's adress: http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~prenderg/astroman/astrodex.html
>
> adam

Well, I checked out the photo and I'm pretty sure that is Chris Billheimer,
who performs a plethora of duties for the ASTRO-folks.  He is also an
artist who has collaberated with Starcrunch on the package art for MFT
and 1KX, and has contributed artwork to other projects, such as Chunklet
magazine.  He's kinda MOA?s "5th Beatle".  He can run down and tackle
an ASTRO-merch shoplifter with stunning speed and ferocity.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong about who this guy is.
Sorry, but I don't know what his official ASTRO-name is.
He might be "The Brannock Device", or maybe "Bookman", or maybe
none of the above.  Anybody who has that detail, please let me know,
I've been wondering.