[ASTRO] Re: websites

.. begin astro-transmission [XQA00309.3]

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Andreas Lux wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission [XQA00309.3]
>
> Hey People!
>
> did you notice that:
>
> A. The astro-website is slightly updated

Yeah!  Coco's back in The Lab.

<snip!>

> PS: Thumbs up to Mookie´s latest updates! really cool photographs.
> Michael,
> did you go on with your "these photos are exclusive to my website"
> philosophie?

Thanks.  Well, with a few noted execeptions, all of the content on my
website is original.  I can't guarantee true exclusivity, since I can't
stop people from downloading my stuff and incorporating it into their
own pages.  Those exceptions are, by the way: Ben Brinkman's review
page and photos, the Serv-O-Rama stuff, some MST3K newsletter clip-art,
and the sources for my remixes on the ASR3K Virtual Single.

Just a reminder to one and all: even just today, minutes ago in fact,
my ISP has waggled a reproachful finger at me regarding my endlessly
expanding webspace usage.  Some of this stuff is going to have to be
taken offline pretty soon.  Given that, I encourage anyone with a
MOA? page and space to spare to grab the video snaps and put them
up on your own page.

> Bye
>
> Andreas
>

> WAY OUT WEST - Germany´s surf band NUMBER ONE
>
> Sounds, infos, more stuff at:
> http://www.musik.uni-osnabrueck.de/homepages/bands/wow/

Thanks,

Mookie