[ASTRO] Re: I'm quitting the List

.. begin astro-transmission [XQA00309.3]

I second Timmie's emotion.  It isn't that hard to know what to read
and what to toss based on subject lines.  I enjoy much of the off-topic
banter, and when it is a subject I'm not interested in, I just ignore it.
Who the heck has the time to administer a moderated list?

In addition to Timmie's suggestion of www.astroman.com for hard data,
hit www.billions.com for up-to-date tour schedules.

The list isn't just an information service, it is a meeting place for a
community of people with both common and disparate interests.  I've been
on a few lists, and this one is the best collection of e-folks I have ever
associated with.  We're all basicly nice people who respect each-other,
and we have a good list-mom in Grant.

Mookie