No Subject

A high point, musically, was a flawless performance of "Principles
Unknown", thanks to Coco's new-and-improved Theremin, which appears
to be much more reliable than his old ones were.

The new staging and visuals were pretty effective.  The only thing
about the look of the show that was hard to get used-to was Starcrunch's
bleached hair.

Ok, enough out of me already.  It's already after 3:00AM and I've got
to get some sleep before I drive up to Seattle for the next show.