Thanks for a GREAT show! (PDX)

Coco, The Orange Tornado:

I experienced you and the other ASTRO-men last Saturday at the squalid
Satyricon in Portland Oregon and I am _still_ totally brainwashed!
I can't listen to anything but ASTRO-discs and I'm driving every earthling
I know crazy with my constant rhapsodizing about the ASTRO-show!

What a great show!  You guys totally rock!  I haven't gone this nuts over
a band since I was a kid in the 1970's.   I haven't been this energized by
a show since I saw The Who.

By the way, Coco, most excellent pages.  Not very many bands have home pages
designed and maintained by a band member.  I printed the whole damned thing
out and made my own ASTRO-book.

I hope your upcoming live video includes "Principles Unknown".  I was really
blown away by the live performance of "Principles Unknown" in Portland,
especially the theremin solo!

Anyway, thanks again for a great show and for being so accessible and friendly
after the show.  I look forward to your next tour and hope to catch _all_
of the west-coast dates, if I can get away from work long enough.

Sincerely,

Michael "Kimbu-Mu-Wamba" Kepler
A.K.A Double-Bypass Man
A.K.A "Just some guy" in a blue Porky Pig hawaiian shirt at the Portland show.
kepler@metro1.com

P.S.  I hope this doesn't get bounced or trashed by your vacation program.
If it does, I'll re-transmit after the tour is over.

----- End Included Message -----