[ASTRO] Re: Keep the Servotron questions coming

.. begin astro-transmission

On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, Ben Goetting wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission
>
> I need more questions to ask servotron tomorrow (8/27) so keep them
> coming... and please... I don't have the time to say "hi" for 100 different
> people.. I need questions that you feel are necessary to ask the SRA...
>
> thanx,
> 3,2,1,...GO!
> ~Ben

What influence has DEVO had on their sound and style?

Does the robot domination theme appeal to the same weakness
that drives humans to practice recreational bondage?

When is the next west coast tour?

How many robots does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

How many humans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

How about doing a cover of "Calling Hong Kong" with altered lyrics?